About E. Dunn, CPA & Associates
Our firm primarily focuses on corporate, LLCs, partnership and individual taxes for many closely held regional, national and international businesses. We provide planning for and assisting in major tax transactions including real estate, estate and gift taxes, purchase or sales of businesses, mergers, reorganizations and liquidations.
- Commercial & Individual tax planning & compliance
- Multi-state income tax issues
- Trust, Gift & Estate Tax planning & compliance
- Publicly held, privately owned & consolidated groups company experience
- International Tax issues
We assist with high net-worth tax strategies, wealth management, trust & estate planning. Gifting and charitable gift matters. The principal has achieved the National designation as an AEP-Accredited Estate Planner from NAEPC, one of only 16 CPA-AEP in the State of Florida and only 17 in New York State.
Industry experience for commercial and residential real estate matters including developers, construction companies, investors and financiers including cost segregation studies. Additional client industries have included financial services, mortgage banking, transportation, metals extrusions, technology, and diversified communications companies, many service organizations, water & beverage companies, health care industry and a major defense industry - marine construction contractor.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs through research and sound analysis. E. Dunn, CPA & Associates is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple of Boca Raton, FL's business community for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.
Our dedication to hard work has earned the respect of the business and financial community in and around Boca Raton, FL. We believe this to be a direct derivative of our talent and responsiveness to our client base. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that individuals and businesses who choose E. Dunn, CPA & Associates receive competent and timely advice.
Elizabeth A. Dunn
Elizabeth Dunn received her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Pace University, Lubin School of Business and A.A.S. Magna Cum Laude, Nassau Community College. She attended the MBA program at Pace University Graduate School of Business, New York. Continuous Annual continuing Professional Education, many complex & diversified courses.
Liz has extensive experience in a national environment as well in the Southeast. She has brought not only her experience in both the audit and the specialized tax divisions of Ernst & Young Co. international accounting firms and formerly as a Tax Partner in a South Florida regional accounting firm but also five years experience at the divisional headquarters of the financial service giant Merrill Lynch. In her capacities at Merrill Lynch and also a Super-regional bank she was responsible for extensive national corporate finance department functions, evaluating and providing current and prospective financial data for top executives.
Task force team leader for a $3+ billion service system conversion for residential mortgages origination, servicing and FNMA/GNMA investor pool accounting.
- Board of Directors of the Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- Member of the American and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Estate Planning Counselors
- Charter Member of the Boca Raton Tax Institute
- Boca Raton Museum of Art Professional Advisory Committee
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Executive Women's Golf Association
- Liz, a native New Yorker, resides in Boca Raton.
- CPA Licensed in Florida & New York State
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Certified (CPA)
- CPA Florida, New York
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- National Association Of Estate Planners And Councils
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute Of Certified Public Accountants